Paint prep continues
I basically finished up the swingarm and then got started on the triple clamps.
I've also started on the frame. I figured the frame was going to take forever, but I found a better chemical stripper that may make it a quicker job.
I picked up some Rustoleum Aircraft Remover because its quite popular with the online motorcycle crowd. So far its worked well.
The Aircraft Remover has a big airplane on the can so when you look at it on the shelf you think "Whoa, they use this stuff to strip paint off of 747s!". But then you read the directions on the back and it says "Do not use on aircraft". That's just not right, Rusty.